Our goal is to help you live as well as you can for as long as you can using the optimal combination of conventional, complementary and integrative therapies and approaches. Here you'll find resources for cervical cancer. You can also use the search box in the upper right corner of every page or go to Search Therapy Summaries and search for your cancer.
A starting place for the science and conventional therapies:
- National Cancer Institute:
- Cancer.net: Cervical Cancer
A starting place for a discussion of integrative cervical cancer care:
- Ben-Ayre, E, et al. Integrative medicine for female patients with gynecologic cancer. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. Volume 24, Numbers 9 and 10, 2018, pp. 881–889.
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Professional Guidelines (Login required)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology: Gynecologic Cancer
Integrative Plans, Protocols and Medical Systems
|For more information about protocols, see our Integrative Plans and Protocols page.|
- Plans, protocols and programs
Advocacy and Support Groups
National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Advocacy and Support Groups; select gynecologic cancer or another topic of interest from the dropdown menu.
- National Cancer Institute: Contact Us for Help
Information specialists at the NCI Contact Center are available to help answer your cancer-related questions in English and Spanish whether you are a patient, family member or friend, health care provider, or researcher. We also respond to questions and requests for information about NCI and its programs and provide support in quitting smoking.
- September 2018 Issue of the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine