Our goal is to help you live as well as you can for as long as you can using the optimal combination of conventional, complementary and integrative therapies and approaches. Here you'll find resources for lymphoma. You can also use the search box in the upper right corner of every page or go to Search Therapy Summaries and search for your cancer.
A starting place for the science and conventional therapies:
- National Cancer Institute:
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network:
- Professional Guidelines (Login required):
- Guidelines for Patients:
- Consensus Guidelines for Maintenance Therapy after Autologous Transplant (subscription required):
Integrative Programs, Protocols and Medical Systems
|For more information about programs and protocols, see our Integrative Programs and Protocols page.|
- Programs and protocols
Advocacy and Support Groups
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Advocacy and Support Groups; select leukemia and lymphoma or another topic of interest from the dropdown menu.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- National Cancer Institute: Contact Us for Help
Information specialists at the NCI Contact Center are available to help answer your cancer-related questions in English and Spanish whether you are a patient, family member or friend, health care provider, or researcher. We also respond to questions and requests for information about NCI and its programs and provide support in quitting smoking.