Our goal is to help you live as well as you can for as long as you can using the optimal combination of conventional, complementary and integrative therapies and approaches. Here you'll find resources for mesothelioma. You can also use the search box in the upper right corner of every page or go to Search Therapy Summaries and search for your cancer.
A starting place for the science and conventional therapies:
- National Cancer Institute:
- About Cancer
- Malignant Mesothelioma—Patient Version
- Malignant Mesothelioma—Health Professional Version
- Cancer.net: Mesothelioma
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology: Thoracic Cancer
Advocacy and Support Groups
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Advocacy and Support Groups; select mesothelioma or another topic of interest from the dropdown menu.
- MesotheliomaGuide: Mesothelioma Support Groups
- Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation: Advocacy
- The Mesothelioma Group: Our Mission
- National Cancer Institute: Contact Us for Help
Information specialists at the NCI Contact Center are available to help answer your cancer-related questions in English and Spanish whether you are a patient, family member or friend, health care provider, or researcher. We also respond to questions and requests for information about NCI and its programs and provide support in quitting smoking.
- Asbestos.com: Mesothelioma