Our goal is to help you live as well as you can for as long as you can using the optimal combination of conventional, complementary and integrative therapies and approaches. Here you'll find resources for sarcomas including soft-tissue sarcoma and bone cancer. You can also use the search box in the upper right corner of every page or go to Search Therapy Summaries and search for your cancer.
A starting place for the science and conventional therapies:
- National Cancer Institute:
- About Cancer
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma—Patient Version
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma—Health Professional Version
- Bone Cancer—Patient Version
- Bone Cancer—Health Professional Version
- Uterine Cancer—Patient Version
- Uterine Cancer—Health Professional Version
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network:
Integrative Plans, Protocols and Medical Systems
|For more information about protocols, see our Integrative Plans and Protocols page.|
- Plans, protocols and programs
Advocacy and Support Groups
National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Advocacy and Support Groups; select sarcomas/GIST or another topic of interest from the dropdown menu.
- National Cancer Institute: Contact Us for Help
Information specialists at the NCI Contact Center are available to help answer your cancer-related questions in English and Spanish whether you are a patient, family member or friend, health care provider, or researcher. We also respond to questions and requests for information about NCI and its programs and provide support in quitting smoking.