Uterine Cancers (Endometrial and Sarcoma)
Our goal is to help you live as well as you can for as long as you can using the optimal combination of conventional, complementary and integrative therapies and approaches. Here you'll find resources for uterine cancer. You can also use the search box in the upper right corner of every page or go to Search Therapy Summaries and search for your cancer.
Integrative Care in Uterine Cancer
A 2018 article inThe Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine provides an excellent overview of integrative therapies: Integrative medicine for female patients with gynecologic cancer.1 BCCT highly recommends this information source. We will create our own summary with more information soon.
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Professional Guidelines (Login required)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology: Gynecologic Cancer
Integrative Programs, Protocols and Medical Systems
|For more information about programs and protocols, see our Integrative Programs and Protocols page.|
- Programs and protocols
Advocacy and Support Groups
National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Advocacy and Support Groups; select gynecologic cancer or another topic of interest from the dropdown menu.
- National Cancer Institute: Contact Us for Help
Information specialists at the NCI Contact Center are available to help answer your cancer-related questions in English and Spanish whether you are a patient, family member or friend, health care provider, or researcher. We also respond to questions and requests for information about NCI and its programs and provide support in quitting smoking.
- Beavis AL, Smith AJ, Fader AN. Lifestyle changes and the risk of developing endometrial and ovarian cancers: opportunities for prevention and management. International Journal of Women’s Health. 2016 May 23;8:151-67.
- Danial E. Baker: Application of chronotherapy to the treatment of cancer: can changing the timing of drug administration influence efficacy and toxicity?
- US Department of Health and Human Services: Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans
- September 2018 Issue of the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine