Our goal is to help you live as well as you can for as long as you can using the optimal combination of conventional, complementary and integrative therapies and approaches. Here you'll find resources for pancreatic cancer. You can also use the search box in the upper right corner of every page or go to Search Therapy Summaries and search for your cancer.
Integrative Approaches and Surgery
Surgery may be part of the recommended treatment for this cancer type. We provide helpful information about how integrative approaches can coordinate with surgery on our Integrative Approaches and Surgery page.
A starting place for the science and conventional therapies:
- National Cancer Institute:
- Cancer.net: Pancreatic Cancer
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network:
- American Society of Clinical Oncology: Gastrointestinal Cancer
Integrative Programs, Protocols and Medical Systems
|For more information about programs and protocols, see our Integrative Programs and Protocols page.|
- Programs and protocols
Advocacy and Support Groups
National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Advocacy and Support Groups; select pancreatic cancer or another topic of interest from the dropdown menu.
- National Cancer Institute: Contact Us for Help
Information specialists at the NCI Contact Center are available to help answer your cancer-related questions in English and Spanish whether you are a patient, family member or friend, health care provider, or researcher. We also respond to questions and requests for information about NCI and its programs and provide support in quitting smoking.
- Wright H, Samson K. Evidence-based treatment of digestive symptoms in pancreatic cancer patients: a review of the literature. Natural Medicine Journal. 2016 Aug; 8(8).
- Mizuno S, Watanabe S et al. A multi-institute case-control study on the risk factors of developing pancreatic cancer. Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1992 Aug;22(4):286-91.
- Gurdev Parmar and Tina Kaczor: Textbook of Naturopathic Oncology
Enter your comments or questions below.