Learn about Your Disease
BCCT provides information about integrative cancer care for many broad cancer types (such as breast cancer, for example). Each page includes links to conventional care specific to that type, plus information about complementary and integrative therapies.
Use the Cancers & Side Effects navigation above to move directly to a specific cancer type, or visit our Cancers page to connect to pages.
Authoritative Resources about Conventional Care
- National Cancer Institute: Cancer Types
- American Society of Clinical Oncology: Types of Cancer
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: NCCN Guidelines for Patients
- American Cancer Society: Cancer A–Z
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (use the search box part way down the page to select a cancer type for diagnosis and treatment information)
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center: Cancer Types
- Mayo Clinic
- Johns Hopkins Hospital: Health Library
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance: Types of Cancer
- Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine: CanHEAL
Enter your comments or questions below.