For Healthcare Professionals
Expanded and updated content from this page has been moved to the Healthcare Professionals Hub on the new CancerChoices website.
We encourage you to update any bookmarks or links that connect to the BCCT site.
- British Society for Integrated Oncology
- Dr. Wayne Jonas: Provider Pocket Guide to Supplements
- Dr. Wayne Jonas: 3 Ways to Use Supplements for Healing
- The University of Arizona Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine: Integrative Health and Lifestyle Program
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network: The Role of Integrative Medicine in Cancer
- University of Arizona Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine: Integrative Pain Management Series
- University of Arizona Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine: Introduction to Integrative Oncology (2019-2021)
- Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine: Breast Cancer: An Integrative Approach (2019-2021)
- US Food and Drug Administration: Project Facilitate: Assisting Healthcare Providers with Expanded Access Requests for Investigational Oncology Products
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians: Webinar: Beyond Conventional Cancer Therapies: An online resource for integrative cancer care
- J. Christopher States, Ming Ouyang and C. William Helm: Systems approach to identify environmental exposures contributing to organ-specific carcinogenesis
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians: Natural Medicine Journal
- Dwight McKee, MD, editor: Clinical Pearls
- September 2018 Issue of the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Karen Basen-Engquist and others: Moving Research Into Practice: Physical Activity, Nutrition, and Weight Management for Cancer Patients and Survivors
- The New School at Commonweal: Rachel Naomi Remen, MD: Basics of Discovery Model Learning
- American Institute of Integrative Oncology Research & Education: Foundations of Integrative Oncology
- University of Arizona: Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine Online Courses
- Raymond Chang, MD: Beyond the Magic Bullet: The Anti-Cancer Cocktail
- Donald I. Abrams, MD, and Andrew T. Weil, MD: Integrative Oncology, 2nd Edition
- Neil McKinney, BSc, ND: Naturopathic Oncology, 3rd Edition
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: Integrative Medicine Education & Training Programs
- Cancer Commons
- Linda Elsegood: The LDN Book
- SAGE Journals: Integrative Cancer Therapies Journal
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation : Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Donald Abrams, MD: Integrative Cancer Care
- National Cancer Institute: Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Health Professionals
- Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians (OncANP): KNOWOncology
- The Medical Cannabis Institute Global: Global Medical Cannabis Education
- LDN Research Trust: LDN Research Trust
- Jun J. Mao: Advancing the Global Impact of Integrative Oncology
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and Metabolic Medical Institute: Integrative Cancer Therapy Fellowship Modules
- Donald I. Abrams, MD: Using Medical Cannabis in an Oncology Practice
- Donald I. Abrams, MD: Integrating Cannabis into Clinical Cancer Care
- United Patients Group: United Patients Group
- Julie Lusk, MEd: Wholesome Resources
- Norman Cousins: Head First: The Biology of Hope and the Healing Power of the Human Spirit
Enter your comments or questions below.
Hello. How can I sign up to receive emails?
1/3 or more of the American population will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime according to college level academic healthcare books.
I’d like to be preventative and help others.
You may find local or online support programs for people with brain cancer through the sites listed in the section on Advocacy and Support Groups on our Brain, Spine and Nervous System Cancers page at https://bcct.ngo/cancers-and-symptoms/cancers/brain-spine-and-nervous-system-cancers
Also see The Healing Circles Learning Community, https://healingcirclesglobal.org/resources/centers/
I was recently diagnosised w/glioblastoma and am looking for support. I live in Marin.