Our goal is to help you live as well as you can for as long as you can using the optimal combination of conventional, complementary and integrative therapies and approaches. Here you'll find resources for vaginal cancer. You can also use the search box in the upper right corner of every page or go to Search Therapy Summaries and search for your cancer.
Integrative Approaches and Surgery
Surgery may be part of the recommended treatment for this cancer type. We provide helpful information about how integrative approaches can coordinate with surgery on our Integrative Approaches and Surgery page.
A starting place for the science and conventional therapies:
- National Cancer Institute:
- Cancer.net: Vaginal Cancer
Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Cancer Network: Practice Guidelines: Vaginal Cancer
- Medscape: Vaginal Cancer Treatment Protocols
- American Society of Clinical Oncology: Gynecologic Cancer
Advocacy and Support Groups
National Comprehensive Cancer Network: Advocacy and Support Groups; select gynecologic cancer or another topic of interest from the dropdown menu.
- National Cancer Institute: Contact Us for Help
Information specialists at the NCI Contact Center are available to help answer your cancer-related questions in English and Spanish whether you are a patient, family member or friend, health care provider, or researcher. We also respond to questions and requests for information about NCI and its programs and provide support in quitting smoking.
- September 2018 Issue of the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine