Aspirin and Other Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
Expanded and updated content from this page has been moved to these pages on the new CancerChoices website:
We encourage you to update any bookmarks or links that connect to the BCCT site.
- LifeExtension Nutritional Support: Cancer Adjuvant Therapy: Repurposing Common Drugs as Adjuvant Cancer Therapies
- Raymond Chang, MD: Beyond the Magic Bullet: The Anti-Cancer Cocktail
- Donald I. Abrams, MD, and Andrew T. Weil, MD: Integrative Oncology, 2nd Edition
- Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, and Karolyn Gazella: The Definitive Guide to Cancer, 3rd Edition
- Keith I. Block, MD: Life over Cancer: The Block Center Program for Integrative Cancer Treatment
- Michael Lerner: Choices In Healing: Integrating the Best of Conventional and Complementary Approaches to Cancer
In the News
- USPSTF no longer recommends aspirin as prophylaxis for colorectal cancer
- Does aspirin use help prevent breast cancer recurrence?
- Risk-reducing medications for breast cancer are becoming safer and more tolerable
- Samoan traditional plant may be as effective as ibuprofen
- Is there a disease-free survival benefit with adjuvant celecoxib inHER2-negative breast cancer?