BCCT plans to write a summary on calcium D-glucarate. While our summary is in development, you can visit About Herbs: Calcium Glucarate
According to About Herbs summary of Calcium D-Glucarate, it is “well-tolerated with no toxicity reported.”
BCCT does not recommend therapies or doses, but only provides information for patients and providers to consider as part of a complete treatment plan. Patients should discuss therapies with their physicians, as contraindications, interactions and side effects must be evaluated.
Dosage recommendations are available from these sources:
- McKinney N. Naturopathic Oncology, 3rd Edition. Victoria, BC, Canada: Liaison Press. 2016.
- Natural Medicines Database (requires purchase)
Integrative Plans, Protocols and Medical Systems
|For more information about plans and protocols, see our Integrative Plans and Protocols page.|
- Plans, protocols and programs
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: About Herbs, Botanicals and Other Products
- Therapeutic Research Center: Natural Medicines Database
- Lone Star Medical Group: Natural Alternative Treatments
- Keith I. Block, MD: Life over Cancer: The Block Center Program for Integrative Cancer Treatment
- Neil McKinney, BSc, ND: Naturopathic Oncology, 3rd Edition
- Raymond Chang, MD: Beyond the Magic Bullet: The Anti-Cancer Cocktail