Expanded and updated content from this page has been moved to the Vitamin D page on the new CancerChoices website.
We encourage you to update any bookmarks or links that connect to the BCCT site.
- Gurdev Parmar and Tina Kaczor: Textbook of Naturopathic Oncology
- Dawn Lemanne and Victoria Maizes: Advising Women Undergoing Treatment for Breast Cancer
- BCCT, KNOW Oncology and Ottawa Integrative Cancer Centre: Patient Education Brochures
- Dr. Deirdre Orceyre: Naturopathic and Integrative Cancer Care
- Keith Block and others: A Broad-Spectrum Integrative Design for Cancer Prevention and Therapy
- Dwight McKee, MD, editor: Clinical Pearls
- The New School at Commonweal: Dwight McKee, MD: 40 Years Practicing Integrative Cancer Medicine, Part 2
- National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health: PDQ® Cancer Information Summaries
- Raymond Chang, MD: Beyond the Magic Bullet: The Anti-Cancer Cocktail
- Donald I. Abrams, MD, and Andrew T. Weil, MD: Integrative Oncology, 2nd Edition
- Neil McKinney, BSc, ND: Naturopathic Oncology, 3rd Edition
- Lise Alschuler, ND, FABNO, and Karolyn Gazella: The Definitive Guide to Cancer, 3rd Edition
- Keith I. Block, MD: Life over Cancer: The Block Center Program for Integrative Cancer Treatment
- National Cancer Institute: Complementary and Alternative Medicine for Health Professionals
- National Cancer Institute: Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Lone Star Medical Group: Natural Alternative Treatments
In the News
- With supplements, ADT in prostate cancer of little threat to bone density
- Does Vitamin D supplementation improve prognosis for patients with breast cancer?
- Does supplementation with vitamin D reduce the risk of developing advanced cancer?
- Effect of Vitamin D3 supplements on development of advanced cancer
- Low Vitamin D in COVID-19 predicts icu admission, poor survival