Off-label, Overlooked or Novel Cancer Approaches (ONCAs): Overview
These therapies and other approaches have been developed by scientifically trained investigators operating both inside and outside mainstream cancer organizations. They have these defining characteristics:
- Off-label (re-purposed) drugs not in standard use for cancer
- Neglected cancer therapies developed in mainstream science
- Cancer therapies with special promise in clinical trials
- Approaches developed by qualified researchers outside the US
- Selected diagnostic techniques in these categories
Read more about ONCAs.
Browse or search the BCCT Therapy Summaries.
- Low Dose Naltrexone
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and Metabolic Medical Institute: Integrative Cancer Therapy Fellowship Modules
- Dominic Hill: Surviving Terminal Cancer